the handmade holiday gift guide (part 1)
after taking the handmade pledge earlier this month, i thought i'd do a "handmade gift guide" to go with it. with so many amazing artists/designers/craftspeople coming out of the woodwork, poppytalk continues to support and dedicate the importance of handmade. here's part one of the guide:
1) frost print by catia chien, $50.00
2) raven linen pouch, cedar seven, $20
3) floating saucer ring by colleen baran, $54
4) vintage screenprinted purse by showpony, $16
5) bag of animals, bookhou design, $45
6) autumn squirrel notebook, cabin +cub, $6
7) porcelain knitwear demitasse cups, alyssa ettinger, $50
8) shield stationery, somethings hiding in here, $6
9) wood ring, somethings hiding in here, $25
10) alpaca wool knit fingerless gloves by tickled pink knits, $27
11) anatomica arm bracelet, paraphernalia, $22
12) handprinted hankie, stiksel, $7
13) hand painted hanging planter, ola design, $25
14) hand felted wool fall trees by papaververt, $62
15) green bamboo notebook, jengs shop, $7
16) redstart & chickadee mixed media collage by lisa congdon, $210
17) coat of arms necklace, tilly bloom, $22
Hello all! Janis here, from Pinecone Camp . I'm hosting my family's Easter brunch this year, so I've made some origami &qu...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
Earlier this year we were a little sad to hear the news that Ideas Magazine was closing it's doors and so when we heard wind that t...
Beard Bangs It's been a while since we did a post on Etsy Finds for the home, and we couldn't help notice all the fun things...
We spotted this quaint flat near Norrmälarstrand (central Stockholm) this week on Swedish real estate site Fantastic Frank . The origin...
IKEA is launching an array of new products this April and we're quite excited about what we see. There's a mid-century vibe happ...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.