This Week from Lisa Congdon: For the Love of Dog Art
Wilfredo, my pup, Looking Sharp .
I can't actually believe it's taken me this long to write a post on dog art. Those of us who love dogs don't like all dog art and so when we find a piece we love, it's very satisfying. I perused Etsy for some really, really good dog art and here are some if the things I found (some of it down right amazing):
1. Lady Cecile and her Spaniels by Janet Hill
2. Captain Print by bonbiforest
3. Martha and George Go Abroad to Celebrate 25 Years of Wedded Bliss by Vivienne Strauss
4. The Little Ladies Companion by ElleJW
5. Dog Sleep Giclee Print by voideville
7. Dog Profiles by papercutsbyjoe
8. The Well Dressed Weimaraner by Rubenacker
9. Chihuahua in a Scarf by Lucy Snowe Photography
Hello all! Janis here, from Pinecone Camp . I'm hosting my family's Easter brunch this year, so I've made some origami &qu...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
IKEA is launching an array of new products this April and we're quite excited about what we see. There's a mid-century vibe happ...
Burger Residence (photo Martin Tessler) Continuing with our series, Dispatch from Canada , today we're excited to feature the wo...
Beard Bangs It's been a while since we did a post on Etsy Finds for the home, and we couldn't help notice all the fun things...
It's that time of year again, just before spring kicks in and we dream of having the most adorable backyard shed ever for summer. W...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.