I've Made You a Mixed Tape (Giveaway Announcement)
It's been one of those days today where I've sort of lost my compass. So I've made this mixed tape called summer's end for you to make up for lack of posts. Hopefully more posts will come mid day. (Go ahead, start playing it while you read)! It's a compilation of music I used to listen to when I really did make "mixed tapes" along with a few straglers. All music intended to craft to. Here's a list of the tracks:
1. Blood Red Sentimental Blues, Cotton Jones | 2. Coast of Carolina, Telekinesis
3. Stop Breathin, Pavement | 4.The Lakes Of Canada, Sufjan Stevens
5. Truly Great Thing, Sebadoh | 6. Shelter Two,The Evens
7. Deeper, Eric's Trip | 8. Not Funny, Lois
Let's just say, this mixed tape is a precursor to our upcoming new market launching this Monday, called "Mixed Tape" at Poppytalk Handmade. And so this is a sneak announcement to what I have planned for the next month. Along with all the wonderful talent we'll be showcasing, I've got some fun planned. It's going to include you (our readers) where I'll be asking you to make a mixed tape (our criteria - any genre, just good music to craft to) and then posting it to our facebook page and from there, each week we'll be choosing the best mixed tape. The maker of that mixed tape will receive a $25 gift certificate at Poppytalk Handmade. And everyone will gain lots of new music to craft, work, play to!
1. Make a tape here.
2. Any genre of music. (Think good music to craft to)
3. One mixed tape per person.
4. One winner per week during the Mixed Tape Market which runs (Aug 30 - Sep 24/10).
5. Each winner will be picked on the Thursday of each week.
6. Each winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to purchase something at Poppytalk Handmade
7. Each gift certificate will need to be spent during the "Mixed Tape" market only.
8. Make sure you are having fun while participating!
IMPORTANT: To be eligible:
Update: Please leave a link to your mixed tape at our Facebook Page here. Thanks!
Hello all! Janis here, from Pinecone Camp . I'm hosting my family's Easter brunch this year, so I've made some origami &qu...
Beard Bangs It's been a while since we did a post on Etsy Finds for the home, and we couldn't help notice all the fun things...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
Earlier this year we were a little sad to hear the news that Ideas Magazine was closing it's doors and so when we heard wind that t...
We spotted this quaint flat near Norrmälarstrand (central Stockholm) this week on Swedish real estate site Fantastic Frank . The origin...
IKEA is launching an array of new products this April and we're quite excited about what we see. There's a mid-century vibe happ...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.