As we hone in on our kitchen renovation, the choices get harder and harder. Industrial, rustic, modern, country or traditional. Which do you prefer?
3. Chef, Rodney Bowers Rustic Kitchen, Photo: John Cullen, November H&H
4. H&H's Suzanne Dimma's Modern Kitchen, Photo: Michael Graydon, November H&H
5. Sarah Richardson's Country Retreat, Photo: Michael Graydon, November H&H
6. Toronto Interior Designer, Mazen El-Abdallah's Traditional/Shaker Kitchen, Photo credit: Angus Fergusson, October H&H
7. Toronto Interior Designer, Mazen El-Abdallah's Traditional/Shaker Kitchen, Photo credit: Angus Fergusson, October H&H
Note: I can't find the resource for the top photo's, please leave a comment if you know so I can post credit.
As a family we've been slowly moving toward a gluten, dairy and sugar free diet. It's not always easy, but with a little effort,...
@dewemelaer It's a long weekend coming up and traditionally this particular long weekend is when a majority of us Canadians are i...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
Nestled in the heart of the Kootenays, is a little gem of an AirBnb called The Tremont Loft ; a restoration project of love by creatives...
a.primary of Richie Designs The National Stationery Show kicked off today and as tradition has it, we have to show you a few booths an...
This post is in partnership with PC® Lawn & Garden . With the warmer weather approaching we've been looking forward to gettin...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.