1. Recycled Wood. I still love recycled wood furniture pieces (mixed with whites or coloured pieces) and I hope to add an island or table into my home this year, something with a dark metal base. (Above - Hoffner Island Table, Bone Yard Fabs on Etsy)
2. Stripes. Loving stripes! In little doses like a Pendleton or Hudson's Bay blank, a rug, on pillows or lighting. (Vintage Wool Blanket, LoveLaceLinens, Etsy)
3. Modern Quilting. Like these new pillows by Comma Workshop or something by Carrie Strine.
4. Modern Antlers. I like these handpainted striped antlers from Formed and Found.
5. Hanging AirPlant Pod™. Especially the natural moroccan sand colored clay ones from Mudpuppy.
6. Pouffe. I'm looking for a floor pouffe. Preferably a square leather one, but I really like these crocheted ones out of Barcelona from lacasadecoto.