Handmade For Mother's Day
1. Spring Floral Necklace by Nova Lily
2. Candy Set of Two Mini Bowls by Wind & Willow Home
3. All Time Hero Mom (print) by Lemonni
4. Handprinted linen apron from Pony and Poppy
5. Mother's Day Card, Fair Morning Blue
6. Custom Mother's Charm Necklace, Anchor Boutique
7. Pink & Black (fine art print), Janis Nicolay (Pinecone Camp)
8. Travel Case (hand dyed), The Made and Found
9. Dahlia Tea Towel, Elkhorn
10. Reversible Apron, Dear Edna
11. Customized Oak Leaf Pendant (with your photo), Puur Anders
12. Woven Canvas Tote, The Happy Utilitarian
13. Large Stones Linen Tea Towel, Sometimes Jane
14. Rattlebox Moth Gauzy Cotton Scarf, Pretty Penny
15. Wood Block Colour Bands Card, Blue Sparrow Press
*All product from Poppytalk Handmade
Hello all! Janis here, from Pinecone Camp . I'm hosting my family's Easter brunch this year, so I've made some origami &qu...
Beard Bangs It's been a while since we did a post on Etsy Finds for the home, and we couldn't help notice all the fun things...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
Earlier this year we were a little sad to hear the news that Ideas Magazine was closing it's doors and so when we heard wind that t...
We spotted this quaint flat near Norrmälarstrand (central Stockholm) this week on Swedish real estate site Fantastic Frank . The origin...
IKEA is launching an array of new products this April and we're quite excited about what we see. There's a mid-century vibe happ...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.