Handmade For Mother's Day
1. Spring Floral Necklace by Nova Lily
2. Candy Set of Two Mini Bowls by Wind & Willow Home
3. All Time Hero Mom (print) by Lemonni
4. Handprinted linen apron from Pony and Poppy
5. Mother's Day Card, Fair Morning Blue
6. Custom Mother's Charm Necklace, Anchor Boutique
7. Pink & Black (fine art print), Janis Nicolay (Pinecone Camp)
8. Travel Case (hand dyed), The Made and Found
9. Dahlia Tea Towel, Elkhorn
10. Reversible Apron, Dear Edna
11. Customized Oak Leaf Pendant (with your photo), Puur Anders
12. Woven Canvas Tote, The Happy Utilitarian
13. Large Stones Linen Tea Towel, Sometimes Jane
14. Rattlebox Moth Gauzy Cotton Scarf, Pretty Penny
15. Wood Block Colour Bands Card, Blue Sparrow Press
*All product from Poppytalk Handmade
As a family we've been slowly moving toward a gluten, dairy and sugar free diet. It's not always easy, but with a little effort,...
@dewemelaer It's a long weekend coming up and traditionally this particular long weekend is when a majority of us Canadians are i...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
Nestled in the heart of the Kootenays, is a little gem of an AirBnb called The Tremont Loft ; a restoration project of love by creatives...
a.primary of Richie Designs The National Stationery Show kicked off today and as tradition has it, we have to show you a few booths an...
This post is in partnership with PC® Lawn & Garden . With the warmer weather approaching we've been looking forward to gettin...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.