Handmade For Mother's Day
1. Spring Floral Necklace by Nova Lily
2. Candy Set of Two Mini Bowls by Wind & Willow Home
3. All Time Hero Mom (print) by Lemonni
4. Handprinted linen apron from Pony and Poppy
5. Mother's Day Card, Fair Morning Blue
6. Custom Mother's Charm Necklace, Anchor Boutique
7. Pink & Black (fine art print), Janis Nicolay (Pinecone Camp)
8. Travel Case (hand dyed), The Made and Found
9. Dahlia Tea Towel, Elkhorn
10. Reversible Apron, Dear Edna
11. Customized Oak Leaf Pendant (with your photo), Puur Anders
12. Woven Canvas Tote, The Happy Utilitarian
13. Large Stones Linen Tea Towel, Sometimes Jane
14. Rattlebox Moth Gauzy Cotton Scarf, Pretty Penny
15. Wood Block Colour Bands Card, Blue Sparrow Press
*All product from Poppytalk Handmade
Hello all! Janis here, from Pinecone Camp . I'm hosting my family's Easter brunch this year, so I've made some origami &qu...
Leave it to the stylists at IKEA's Livet Hemma to come up with the most brilliant IKEA hack to date. Kitchen cabinet fronts turn w...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
With Easter just around the corner, thoughts of creating a tablescape was this week's goal. I always love a challenge of creating so...
instagram.com/welksonmain Want a monochromatic desk of your dreams? Then check out Polaroid's stationery line featuring everything...
It's hard to believe Mother's Day is just around the corner (May 14th this year), and as tradition has it, we've rounded...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.