Handmade For Mother's Day
1. Spring Floral Necklace by Nova Lily
2. Candy Set of Two Mini Bowls by Wind & Willow Home
3. All Time Hero Mom (print) by Lemonni
4. Handprinted linen apron from Pony and Poppy
5. Mother's Day Card, Fair Morning Blue
6. Custom Mother's Charm Necklace, Anchor Boutique
7. Pink & Black (fine art print), Janis Nicolay (Pinecone Camp)
8. Travel Case (hand dyed), The Made and Found
9. Dahlia Tea Towel, Elkhorn
10. Reversible Apron, Dear Edna
11. Customized Oak Leaf Pendant (with your photo), Puur Anders
12. Woven Canvas Tote, The Happy Utilitarian
13. Large Stones Linen Tea Towel, Sometimes Jane
14. Rattlebox Moth Gauzy Cotton Scarf, Pretty Penny
15. Wood Block Colour Bands Card, Blue Sparrow Press
*All product from Poppytalk Handmade
Every year we pull out the sugar cookie recipe for Valentines, reinventing the heart or a version of. This year, inspired by conversati...
We're back with another set of gorgeous hacks we collected over the week from the stylists at IKEA's Livet Hemma blog. So many ...
Real Living Magazine December 2016 - Photo Brett Stevens | Styling Corina Koch Everyone has an opinion on trends. You either love the...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
Contributor post by Caitlin of The Merrythought Lately, I've felt like someone could come in and splash some watercolor patterns ...
Are you attending the Women's March on Washington this Saturday, January 21st/17? Or one of it's sister marches ? Vancouver is ...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.