Handmade For Mother's Day
1. Spring Floral Necklace by Nova Lily
2. Candy Set of Two Mini Bowls by Wind & Willow Home
3. All Time Hero Mom (print) by Lemonni
4. Handprinted linen apron from Pony and Poppy
5. Mother's Day Card, Fair Morning Blue
6. Custom Mother's Charm Necklace, Anchor Boutique
7. Pink & Black (fine art print), Janis Nicolay (Pinecone Camp)
8. Travel Case (hand dyed), The Made and Found
9. Dahlia Tea Towel, Elkhorn
10. Reversible Apron, Dear Edna
11. Customized Oak Leaf Pendant (with your photo), Puur Anders
12. Woven Canvas Tote, The Happy Utilitarian
13. Large Stones Linen Tea Towel, Sometimes Jane
14. Rattlebox Moth Gauzy Cotton Scarf, Pretty Penny
15. Wood Block Colour Bands Card, Blue Sparrow Press
*All product from Poppytalk Handmade
I ran into the most adorable crabapples this past week which took me back to my childhood and my grandmother's crabapple jelly. I h...
Spooky season is coming! This year fright night falls on Saturday, 31 October, so you can bet a black cat celebrations will be ...
A few stunning IKEA hacks and ideas this week, all from either stylists, architects and a magazine. Ten ideas to definitely bookmark a...
Contributor post by Caitlin of The Merrythought Lately, I've felt like someone could come in and splash some watercolor patterns ...
Ikea stylists are some of the best out there. They always seem to have a knack for dreaming up great DIYs, so we hit up Livet Hemma (Ik...
Guest tutorial by Ruth Bleakley I discovered this envelope making method completely by accident when pulling soggy rain-soaked mail...
© 2005 - 2016 Poppytalk. Powered by Blogger.