I'm sure many of you are already aware of The Curiousity Shoppe at Target collection. As a reminder the line becomes available in stores and online this weekend (September 9th) and to help launch it Lauren and Derek of The Curiousity Shoppe offered our readers a little DIY craft they created using one of the tea towels from The Curiousity Shoppe at Target collection. Click below to get the adorable and super-easy DIY:
- 1 tea towel from The Curiosity Shoppe at Target
- 1.5 yards of 1” cotton webbing
- Sewing machine
1. Fold tea towel in half, right sides together
2. Using a half-inch seam allowance, stitch up the sides of the towel, back-stitching at the beginning and end of each seam. Turn bag right side out.
3. Cut the webbing in half to make the 2 straps.
4. Pin the ends of each strap 1” down from the top of the bag and 3” in from sides, making sure they’re not twisted.
5. Attach the ends of each strap by stitching a square around the edges of the 1” tail of webbing, removing the pins as you go.
6. Carry your new tote bag!
Visit The Curiousity Shoppe at Target collection online and in stores September 9th!