So how's your weekend going? This week was a short one and I can't believe we're already into the 2nd week of September (what happened)? In for a little Sunday reading? A few e-magazines that blew in this week, along with a few extras. Check them out below.
1. Stone Fruit Tarts w/ Coconut Pastry Cream & Pistachios from Inspiring the Everyday
2. Canoe, American, artist unknown, 1973, sepia tone gelatin silver print, via IMA. Courtesy of theshipthatflew via crashinglybeautiful
3. The Andrew Bush Envelopes via Honey Kennedy. Photo by Andrew Bush.
4. Yurok (northwest California), Basket, plant fibers, c. 1890 (not verified) via peccadillocollection
5. Heroic Chief Blanket, Pendleton
6. Monogrammed Handprinted Card by Katharine Watson
7. U.S. Chalkboard Map via Better Living Through Design
8. Viewmaster watercolor by Karen Kurycki
9. Petits fours pistache cerise (pistachio and cherries) from bcommebon
And a few e-magazines this week: Covet Garden and Sweet Paul