So, wow, we're nearing the last week of November! Does anyone know how that happened? It was a whirlwind of a week here and even more to come next - I have a fun special assignment starting next week that I'm looking forward to sharing with you all! Stay tuned! In the meantime here's a few special links I've come across this week that are worth mentioning!
1. Almost time for a candy cane marshmallow!
2. Enamoured with Leila Jeffrey's Wild Cockatoos project
3. Learn to knit!
4. Pretty candy poppers (via Creature Comforts)
5. There's something about a floral cushion
6. DIY Circus Tent Favor Box (via Creature Comforts)
7. Want to make the perfect dark chocolate cookie?
8. Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012
9. Pretty package inspiration from She Paperie
Also - our online friend Susie Ghahremani of boygirlparty has an exhibition opening Saturday at Giant Robot in L.A. called "Work and Non-Work". She'll also be doing a limited edition live shirt screening if you happen to drop by! Should be fun! More details here!
And not to forget today's the last day of Poppytalk Handmade's pre-holiday market - still time to check out the goodies there and then we'll be back on Monday with our brand new Double Holiday Market that will run November 19th through to January 11th! This market will also include our Black Friday and Cyber Monday Listings! Have a special weekend!
pinterest | facebook | twitter