Dear Friends of Poppytalk,
It's that time of year to slow down, hug our loved ones and mingle in the joy of the holiday season. We are so thankful to you our readers and send peace and good tidings. We hope you'll drop by after the holidays - we'll be here throughout the season, posts might be fewer, but we'll most definitely be popping in to say hi with things that inspire between now and New Years. And if you're off-line until 2013 - we wish you a safe and memorable time. Enjoy our free gift tags designed by the lovely Emily McDowell.
We also wanted to give a shout out to all of our super-talented contributors at Poppytalk. They have been so amazing this year, I just wanted to take a moment to thank them and to link to all of their lovely blogs. Check them out (links below)!
Jan + Earl
1. Lisa, along with her new interwoven online class (which I'm looking forward to participating in the the new year), is looking calling all crocheters to help her with her upcoming show. More info here.
2. Camilla is amazingly creative
3. Ros Lee made a cute little Polkadvent
4. Emily has been tree hunting
5. Camille makes lots of cute softies
6. Lots of inspiration coming out of South Africa, visit Sara's blog here.
7. It's always a visual treat to visit Andrea
8. Drop by Jeannette's for some delicious comfort food
9. Tracy made some really nice cards and mini journals this year
10. Ana Maria's year of wanderlust was cray cray!
11. Ashley is offering some sparkly tricks for your holiday style
12. Rachel has heaps of fun DIYs to be inspired by.
13. Be inspired by Lyndsay's cake decorating.
14. Janis' baked section for some holiday baking
15. Deborah's heaps of inspiration on her blog
16. Chelsea has a heap of holiday DIY ideas, including a fun Christmas photobooth idea.
17. Caroline and Jose are offering business planning workshops in the new year. Check out the schedule here.
18. Loving Serena's paintings
19. Kat has been quiet lately, but her blog is always a visual treat.
20. Erin has been doing some holiday baking
21. Stephanie is sharing her German cookie recipes!
Also a big thanks to Rena Tom Julie Pasila, Elisabeth Dunker , Megan of Room6 and Agus of Sin Pecado Concebida for their contributions this past year along with a few returning guest posts from Lily and Andrea!
See you on Instagram, Pinterest, facebook and Twitter!