Since it's wedding month here - a few links this friday with a bit of a love theme. For those of you not so interested in all this love stuff, stay tuned for some design show action soon! Happy Friday!
1. Crazy over these chocolate dipped marshmallows | shewearsmanyhats.com
2. Winter wedding invitation | oncewed.com
3. A little inspiration from Valentino
4. Raspberry cake | Style Me Pretty
5. Fabric dollar store leaves dipped in plater of paris | sweetsomethingdesign.blogspot.com
6. Eucalyptus and protea wedding bouquet // photo by TaylorLordPhotography via ruffledblog.com
7. All white paper flower backdrop designed by Wedding Paper Flower
8. Maggie Austin Cakes via weddingblogdesigner.com
9. A ring of birch and lichens | lilfishstudios via knittalette
For those of you in Vancouver - there's a wedding show this weekend here - "Indie I Do" at the Heritage Hall on Main Street. Click here for details.
My posts elsewhere this week:
Some adorable woodland creature pillows
A cute puzzle ring for Autism awareness
Loving these eco-friendly watercolor textiles
A new nursery collection from Oeuf