I've had some extra leather belts hanging around and have been looking for a good project this summer to inspire me. I think something with leather would be perfect for the fall, don't you? Here's 12 ideas I've been collecting to be inspired by. Do you have a project with leather to suggest? I'd love to take a look! (Please leave a comment with a link)!
Between the Lines.
2. A small leather clutch is made from an old worn and broken saddle bag. From Elsass.
3. A little inspiration: These fun pillows are made and sold by Louise Smærup. Love the leather straps as handles. Check them out here.
4. An oldie but definitely a goodie. This belt strap DIY from Design Sponge doesn't disappoint. Get the instructions here.
5. This is a fun afternoon project. Buy a nice looking juice jar, pick up an airplant on the way home, scoop up some gravel, add a few belt straps and poof! A hanging plant vessel! Get the how-to here.
6. DIY Leather Handle Box. A cute little project adding handles to a wooden box. From Whimsey Box.
7. More inspiration. These lovely bags are made by Finnish blog sister team Valkoista Pellavaa. These they sell at flea markets, and I'm inspired by the fabrics from linens, menswear and then straps made of leather. A fun idea for back to school! Via Sunset Girl Design.
8. Jean Pant Leg Lunch Bag. Another clever idea from Between the LInes. Get the how-to here!
9. A fun clutch idea in a beautiful natural leather. we had here on the blog. Get the how to here.
10. A cute folded bag DIY - perfect for the desktop! From Between the Lines. Click here to see!
11. Sling Magazine Rack. A stylish magazine rack made with strips of leather and wood. From Design Sponge. Click here for the instructions.
12. Belt has a new job. Nothing new, but still so nice. From Elsass - click here to see.