We've been long overdue for a dining room table and I've been starting to consider making our own since it seems hard to find something we really like and that will go with our chairs. So I'm loving these wood table projects I've been seeing out there and have been collecting ideas as I see them. Here's a few projects that I've been considering.
1. (Above): Table with Hairpin Legs by Homemade Modern. 2x12s were purchased at Home Depot which were then put together with legs from hairpinlegsforless.com. Get instructions here.
2. Reclaimed Wood on IKEA legs. Vika Moliden legs are used for this project which uses reclaimed wood from a local lumber store. Instructions at instructables.com
3. This clever table was created using cast iron pipes and fittings by the folks at Cartolina. Get the downloadable plans and instructions here.
4. Five 2x8 boards and LERBERG trestle legs from IKEA were used for this DIY by Ez of Creature Comforts. Get the how-to here.
5. Another version using the LERBERG IKEA legs from Stylizimo. Get the how to here.
6. This table uses black iron pipes also (just a bit of a different version) - love the bench too! Get the instructions at HomeMade Modern here.
Have you made your own table? Maybe have a link to share? I'd love to see alternatives. Let me know in the comments!