Happy summer weekend! What you up to? I'm wishing I had that hanging bed (above/below) already set up in our backyard patio that's what I'm up to. If you're searching for a nice little project, I've collected some good ones this week. See below for the links. Let me know if you try one!
1. DIY Pallet Swing Bed
How dreamy would this be to relax on on a lazy dazy summer afternoon? Get the how here to from The Merrythought.
2. A Copper Tube/Cement Base Lamp
A relatively easy project that looks difficult (and rather modern). From Look What I Made.
3. DIY Shelves With Belt Straps
A nice version of the shelf belt strap DIY, this one with thinner belts and shelf. From At Home In Love.
4. Printable Take-Out Menu Organizer
Chelsea of Lovely Indeed has the tips and printables for this rather cute take-out menu organizer. Get the downloads here.
5. Washi Tape Pencils and Notebooks
Get out your favorite washi tapes for this fun little project even the kids could do. Visit Lia Griffith for the how to.
6. Paper Wreath Garland (Printable)
Make this adorable paper leaf garland for your next garden party with this printable and how-to from Hello Hydrangea. Get the download and instructionss here.
7. DIY Sea Salt Soap
This is one of my faves (definitely hope to make) - sea salt soap. (Love the mold). From Hello Home Shoppe.
8. Elk Camp Solar Lanterns
A clever DIY project for taking camping. A solar lantern from the folks at Camp Wander. Get the how-to here.
9. What is summer without a good jean cut-off DIY? This one is really cute with it's lacey addition. Get the instructions at Pearmama. Also while there, be sure to check out her Aztec cut-off version - another fun idea.
Have a great weekend!