|Clockwise: Forest & Waves, Reclaimed Print Co., Golem Designs, Love My Local|
West Elm LOCAL is making its way to Toronto and Vancouver on October 1st. As part of the initiative, West Elm has partnered with local makers and designers to hand-pick unique, regionally-sourced pieces for both the Toronto and Vancouver stores.
West Elm LOCAL in Vancouver (above):
- Handmade stationery and coasters from District Dogs Designs
- Greeting cards, art prints and tea towels from Forest & Waves
- Handmade ceramic planters from Golem Designs
- Natural skincare products from Harlow Skin Co.
- Handcrafted, FSC-certified cheeseboards from Love My Local
- Art prints on reclaimed wood from Reclaimed Print Co.
|Clockwise: D'Andrea Design, Son of a Woodcutter, Xenia Taler, Skipping Stone Soap|
West Elm LOCAL in Toronto (above):
- Handmade cork coasters from D’Andrea Design
- Handcrafted, all-natural soaps from Skipping Stone Soap
- Reclaimed wood coffee tables from Son of a Woodcutter
- Handmade ceramic coasters from Xenia Taler