2016 was a busy year here, and we've collected a few of our more popular posts from the past year. From a twist on a classic recipe to a 5-minute DIY project, here's a few posts our readers loved!
1. French Toast with Orange Zest
An over-the-top twist on a classic. Click here to get the recipe.
2. 8 New IKEA Hacks from IKEA Stylists
Beautiful project ideas from the talented stylists at Ikea. Click here to see all eight!
3. DIY Holiday Wreath
A simple holiday-style project from our friends at the Flower Factory. Click here.
4. Hotel Style | The Bunkie Cabin
A gorgeous holiday rental in Ontario, Canada. Click here for more info.
5. The Work of Elizabeth Pawle
Beautiful embroidery work in bright happy colours! Click here for more info.
6. Hotel Style | A Restored Historic Cottage
We love this all-white cottage in South Carolina. For more info click here.
7. 9 Summer House Ideas Under $30K
Tiny house cabins under $30K seems obtainable. For more info click here.
8. 5-Minute DIY | Candlestick Cake Stands
Using two candlestick stands and wooden plaques, here's a cool project you can make lickity-split! 5 Minute DIY | Candlestick Cake Stands
9. Field Trip with Bobbie Burgers
A fun field trip to visit local artist Bobbie Burgers. Click here to read.